Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Does it count if...

I can swim across the entire length of the pool without taking a breath? only about 3 strokes? almost glide the entire way?


All evidence to the contrary I haven't abandoned the blog.  The last few weeks have been really busy! Last week was my Spring Break and I was working full time in Baltimore when mean 2+ hours in the car each day in addition to my hours in the office and this week I've been at a conference in Chicago.  I have still managed to get (some of) my training in...

Although I'm not sure if I can really count the 35 minutes I spent gliding back and forth in this pool today!

***
Training plan - 29 minute swim

My plan - no real plan

Actual - 5 minutes swim, 5 minutes kicking, 5 minutes swim, 5 minutes thumb-to-thigh drill, 5 minutes swim, 5 minutes catch-up drill, 5 minutes swim; 20 minutes elliptical

1 comment: