Thursday, July 14, 2011

Quarterly Status Update

Ok. I'm a little late on my quarterly report...but I've been busy!

I can't believe 2011 is more than half over! It's gone by so quickly. The 77 flights I took flew by. It's interesting to me that with 77 flights I've only rent 20 cars and had about 26 hotel stays. But I guess I share cars a lot and do a lot of day trips that don't necessitate a hotel room.

At the halfway mark I'm more than halfway to Silver status on Delta so I'm sure I'll secure that for next year. I'm thisclose to securing Premier Executive status on United. In past years I probably would have secured 1K status but now you need 120 segments instead of 100. I don't think I'll make the 120 segments. Status for US Airways was gifted to me so I know I won't have that next year. It's come in handy when I've wanted to switch flights on US Airways without paying the $50 change fee. Although if I had those segments on my United account I would be even closer to the next level of status, but sometimes it's more important to me to get home sooner than get that segment!

No comments:

Post a Comment