Monday, February 25, 2013

Just keep swimming

Before diving into (swimming...diving...get it?) today's post, let me start of by thanking everyone who provided feedback on my Monthly Checkup post! Really appreciate the thoughts, suggestions, and comments (ok, well only some of them, you know who you are)!

I've already implemented one of the suggestions with the addition of a new page, "Training Totals".  I'm now tracking the amount of time my training plan indicates we should spend on each of the disciplines and the amount of time I actually end up spending, plus the mileage that translates too.  Some of the numbers are a little rough (it's hard to track time when swimming) and I know the biking distance is wrong since I couldn't track distance on yesterday's workout (I used what I know to be my average mph on the bike and calculated a best guess for that one). I would like to get this info on the main page but was having some difficulty with formatting.  I'll keep trying though.

Unfortunately I can't devote the time I would like to this and other updates based on your feedback, although I plan to! More on that soon.  Currently I'm just trying to get through the week.

I can only make it show 7am to 7pm, you'll just have to take my word that my schedule both starts earlier and ends later 
And what a week it is.

Just keep swimming
Just keep swimming
Just keep swimming swimming swimming
What do we do we swim, swim, swim
(Finding Nemo)

So bear with me through this week folks!

***

Training plan - 58 minute bike

My plan - originally thought I would do this week's 48 minute swim (which would have worked much better for today's post) but I couldn't make the work with rest of my life. So now instead I'm going to work out twice tomorrow...

Actual - ??

No comments:

Post a Comment