Sunday, November 28, 2010

Back to the Grind

Thanksgiving break was great, I'm already looking forward to Christmas Break (19 days)! I took the train to my Mom's family last weekend and we spent Saturday there and had crabs which are always a treat! Sunday we went back home to New Jersey where I spent the remainder of my week off.

I went back to my old high school which was a trip! It does not feel like it has been 10 years since I started high school. We went shopping a few times, there was lots of food throughout the week, quite a bit of sleeping in (which for me means 9:30) and very little working out.  I had a great time and it was really nice to see some people both from high school as well as my home town that I have not seen in quite a while.

Thanksgiving day was especially fun. I think I played 4 different card games and scrabble with the family. And of course - more eating.

The next few weeks are going to be packed. I'm headed off to New Hampshire for 2 days tomorrow and I've already reset my alarm from 9am to 5am - an incredibly painful task. I also have trips to Atlantic City, Des Moines, IA, Grand Rapids, MN, Dunn, NC and probably Suffern, NY planned. Not to mention celebrating my sister's (21st) birthday (both in AC and DC!), Christmas gift shopping, Christmas card sending, Holiday Party dress buying, etc.  But I love this time of year!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment