Friday, November 12, 2010

UPDATED: Planes, Trains and Automobiles


Next week is going to be a busy one! I'm headed back to a hospital in NC on Tuesday. Usually we do it as an overnight but we're trying to do it all in one day this time around. And Friday I'm headed to NH for my first meeting with a new client. We will be back there November 29th and 30th but I'm taking the week off between for Thanksgiving! As always I'm excited to see my family. I'm taking the train up to my mom's family Saturday morning. We're spending a day or 2 there and then I'll drive home with my family. I'm headed back to DC on the train November 27th. You couldn't pay me to drive to or from NJ around Thanksgiving ever again!

UPDATED: I wanted to go ahead and add my schedule for the week after next...because I'm really excited about it. It pretty much consists of being on vacation. Oh, and getting my haircut...while I'm on vacation. Very exciting stuff folks. Other than being on vacation my plans include:
  • Visiting my old high school (and trying not to embarrass my brother who is currently a student there)
  • Going outlet shopping (and trying not to embarrass my sister who is currently employed there)
  • Visiting my dad's office to play with his new EMR system (because I'm a health care consultant/nerd)
  • Eating (a lot)
I'm pretty sure I'll throw some sleeping into the mix as well. Any other ideas for how to spend my week off would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment