Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Highlights & Lowlights

A quick recap of my weekend's memorable moments:

Highlights:
  1. Family Dinner Sunday night: My cousin and sister came over for dinner, I made fresh pasta, my sister made the sauce and my cousin brought the wine. It's been a while since we've done that and I feel like we need to do it more often!
  2. Finding my face wash in travel size bottles: This was a huge moment for me this weekend. I've been looking for travel size face wash everywhere (CVS, Target, every airport I've ever been in, etc). I finally found face wash and facial lotion at Bed Bath and Beyond. 
  3. My sparkly stove top: I finally cleaned my stove top and it really needed. It was probably one of the more productive things I did this weekend. 
Lowlights:
  1. I had to actually use my stove top and it is now no longer so sparkly. 
  2. Needing to purchase (and then wear this morning) cold weather work out gear for my morning boot camps. It's so cold!
  3. Purchasing a 2011 calendar. I'm not ready for 2011! I'm not even really mentally prepared for the holiday season!

1 comment: