Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Condiments.

Yep. I'm writing a post on condiments...I didn't think that would be a blog topic I would write about either...

But I've noticed, at multiple places now, that hospitals offer a veritable plethora of condiments. I've seen everything from your typical ketchup, mustard, mayo, salt/pepper, etc. But the hospitals I've been frequenting go so far as to offer packets of: vinegar, BBQ sauce, lemon juice, honey, Texas Pete, soy sauce, little packets of Dash seasoning mix, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some!

One hospital even gives away little containers of peanut butter, something for which I'm used to paying. I truly appreciate those because when you're back to back in meetings and don't have time for lunch the free peanut butter helps!

Unfortunately they also give away paper packets of Parmesan cheese....

Parmesan shouldn't come in paper packets...

No comments:

Post a Comment