Sunday, December 19, 2010

So about that light at the end of the tunnel...

I thought it was supposed to get closer instead of farther??

Initially I was going to be on vacation starting this Monday through next Friday for a full 2 weeks. Unfortunately things happen and I have to go to Des Moines, IA on Monday. What I didn't consider when that was scheduled initially was that instead of giving up just 1 day of vacation, I sort of feel like I've given up 3. I haven't been able to enjoy my weekend like I otherwise would if I was going to be on vacation, instead I have this last trip hanging over my head. Maybe because the travel is going to be so ridiculous...

3:00am - Wake up
4:00am - Car service picking me up
5:00am - Check-in/security
6:00am - Flight
10:00am - Land in Des Moines and taxi to hospital
11:00am - Meeting
4:00pm - Leave hospital
5:00pm - Check-in/security
6:00pm - Flight
12:00am - Land/Car Service picking me up
1:00am - sleep!!

Fortunately I'll have quite a few days to recover from that long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment