Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Going to be over before you know it.

Where did 2010 go!! I know technically there is still a month left. But I basically consider it over.

I updated my calendar for December today. The green flags are for work travel. The red flags are for paid time off (PTO). Between work travel, fun travel and PTO it looks like I will only be in DC for about 9 days this month!

I know this month is going to fly by! Fortunately it's mostly fun things. Today is my uncle's birthday and tomorrow is my sister's birthday (although she's celebrating it all week). I'm headed to Atlantic City for the first time this weekend. Our company Holiday Party is coming up and that is always fun! And of course I'm looking forward to a full 2 weeks off and the ski trip I'm taking with my dad and sister. Not to mention Christmas!! I've spent most of the day listening to Christmas music and I am definitely in the holiday mood.

1 comment:

  1. Does it strike anyone else as funny that even though I have various "high tech" calendar options such as Outlook, Blackberry calendar, etc I still update my wall calendar each month?

    On the other hand...I can't draw (poorly) Christmas trees on my outlook calendar.

    ReplyDelete