Thursday, December 9, 2010

I beg to differ Mr. Weatherman

"Temperatures across the state are chilly, in the single digits, but are not unbearable"
-Mr. Weatherman, Good Morning Northland, 12/8/10

I beg to differ. I don't think I have ever been as cold as I was the last 3 days! It was -12 with the windchill! And I could never get warm. I had thought that maybe MN in the winter would be like DC in the summer...it's so hot outside you overcompensate with air conditioning inside to the point that you're cold. I assumed given the code outside - maybe it would be overly warm inside...not so much!

I should say, I do not disagree with all weathermen. In fact, I agreed with my DC weatherman this morning who called the area "bitter cold" and pointed to a map where DC was shown to be 27 degrees!

What a difference a day makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment