Friday, May 27, 2011

Have I mentioned I hate driving?

Because that's definitely still true. And, in fact, I should probably expand it to, I hate navigating. I just got back from Toledo where I was meeting with a new client. I don't think we traveled to/from the hospital in the same way twice. Definitely a case of GPS hurting more than helping. It sent out down closed roads not once but twice. Apparently the GPS was just as confused and my colleague and me as each our GPSs sent us in different direction.

We had just as much trouble in the hospital...but hospitals are notoriously confusing (especially when you're in a different one every day).

I'm headed home to New Jersey today and at least I know how to get there! Unfortunately it will probably take twice as long as it should because of the holiday traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment