Monday, May 9, 2011

Well May just got more complicated...

I wasn't, initially, supposed to travel too much in the month of May. This was fine by me as I'm moving and that can be a process! However I was staffed to a new client. This one out in Visalia, CA. It looks like I could be spending at least a week, if not 2 weeks in California every month! This month I'm going out for the week of May 16th. I have movers coming the 17th! Fortunately I have some great friends. Jenny has graciously volunteer to supervise moving my furniture. That means I have to have everything else done on the Sunday prior, which is the first day the space will be available. My sister was also supposed to come out and visit me the 21st/22nd but arrive on the 20th. Now we're not sure what is going to happen because I likely will not get back until late the 20th or on a red eye arriving the 21st.  So many logistics still to figure out!

No comments:

Post a Comment