Monday, May 2, 2011

I can't think of anything creative to say about May

Maybe because I'm overwhelmed by it! When I think about the month, I have a lot going on. Although when I was just going through my schedule I realized I have almost 2 weeks without travel! Unfortunately when I am traveling, it's going to be marathon travel. I'm particularly (not) looking forward to the last week in May where I go from NH to Detroit (through Philadelphia), drive to Toledo, have a 7am meeting the next day, spend 2 days in OH, fly back to DC and have to move the next day. Thankfully I have coerced my sister into coming down the weekend prior to help me pack and organize my closets.

So this is where I'll be the month of May...at least as it stands now. It can definitely change suddenly. And of course this is hardly the extent of my activities in May. There are dinners, birthdays and parties scattered throughout the month I don't have the space (or time) to detail.
This week is a busy one with trips New Hampshire and Des Moines. I can only hope spring has finally sprung in both of those cities!

No comments:

Post a Comment