Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You mean you don't spray your ceiling with bleach??

So for my sister's birthday I had a large group of people for dinner...which unfortunately included an exploded bottle of red wine.  Fortunately my bleach cleaner took the polka dots out of the ceiling.

That is not the point of this post...

My point is...look at my hair!  It's now quite a few inches shorter!

This is picture from this past weekend (for Gold Cup, annual steeplechase races in VA, hats and sundresses are mandatory) . See the difference?

Believe it or not, losing a few inches of hair has made my work life much more comfortable! I routinely throw my (very heavy) bag up on shoulder where it lands on my hair, pulling more than a few strands out when I tried to release it from the strap. Now I no longer face that problem. When I throw my bag up on my shoulder...I'm only causing likely permanent damage to my back and shoulders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment