Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Great Time for Virginia Wine

For the third year in a row my friend Jenna and I went to the Vintage Virginia Wine Festival. We started going with a mutual friend when we all worked at the same company. We don't all work together any more and each year the group of us has changed a bit but we always have a great time.This year it was Jenna, Jenny, some of Jenna's friends and me. Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself but...three years in a row and we've had amazing weather. It was definitely a great way to kick off the summer!

Jenna & Co

Jenny and Me (I'm blaming the spf 70 for my face being whiter than usual, but at least I'm using sunscreen!)

Me and Jenna! (I'm on my tip-toes and Jenna is squatting...)

1 comment:

  1. oh my good lord, i look awful. no more sunglasses in pictures. ever.

    ReplyDelete