Monday, January 3, 2011

Dear Santa (Dad)

Thank you for the Bose Noise Canceling Headphones. They make a huge difference...for my sanity...

Love,
Allie

Seriously - these things are amazing. I wasn't sure I wanted them because they're on the larger size (for headphones) and something else I would have to carry (in addition to my kindle, computer, notebook, assorted papers, etc). They make a huge difference! Occasionally I would turn them off to see the difference and the plane seemed so loud I was amazed I hadn't already lost my hearing on flights!  Plus the little girl behind me playing on a computer without headphones seemed quieter with these on...didn't stop me from feeling the seat getting kick though...

2 comments:

  1. Russ has a pair of these headphones and they ARE amazing! I'm glad you're getting to enjoy your flights a little more now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them. I knew you would. I love mine

    ReplyDelete