Thursday, January 6, 2011

Response Requested

This is my longest stretch of time in the office in the last few months. Including yesterday it will be 5 business days in a row of office time.

And what that is a very good thing for my workload, it's not such a good thing for my blog. If I'm not traveling then I'm not meeting characters at hotel bars, investigating the condiment situation in hospitals or evaluating airline response times.

So I want to use this time to hear from you.

What do you like? What do you not like? What do you want more of? What do you want less of?

(Ideally those answers pertain to the blog but I'm not too picky)

3 comments:

  1. In the blog-more stories about characters! In general-more sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like hearing about the crazies at the hotel bars!! And I like knowing your schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your writing style. Write whatever you like, just keep writing.

    ReplyDelete