Sunday, January 23, 2011

For Paigey

My sister came to DC for lunch today! We went to the restaurant where my other sister works. I had the Chicken Ciabatta sandwich. As Paige said "Allison basically does a CRTL-F for goat cheese on a menu". And that was the only item with goat cheese. Paige also said that I have been ignoring her.  Apparently I have failed to follow through on her request for my schedule, as she had requested when I solicited blog ideas.

So. For Paigey.  Please see my schedule below:
What a difference a month makes!! January looks deceivingly light. But don't be fooled. There a few "in-days" that kept me from traveling and plenty of work that needs/needed to get done in the office (and in my apartment all weekend long). February on the other hand will be much  more traveling. I'm also beginning my vacation in February!

So now you know where I'm going to be for the next few weeks Paige!

No comments:

Post a Comment