Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Parking Garage Rage

My colleagues and I made it safely to Raleigh this morning and after a brief stop at Kinko's arrived at the hospital. Everything was running pretty smoothly up to that point. The bus to Hertz was right there when I stepped out of the airport, my car was mere feet away and I didn't have to stand at rental car counter, the copies were ready, waiting and paid for when I arrived at Kinkos.

All was good.

Until I got to the hospital and started driving around. There was no parking to be found. The first time through the garage I noticed 2 things.

1. An entire level of parking was roped off because it was open air
2. Some (insert expletive here) one parked across 2 spots.

After 2 additional trips through the 4 story garage I finally found parking when they opened the roof (or someone just decided to rip down the yellow caution tape)....which was still a sheet of ice...and I  had a serious urge to key someone's car. (I should note that I did not, nor have I ever, keyed anyone's car).

1 comment:

  1. I HATE people that take two spots...especially when they don't even have a nice car...

    ReplyDelete