Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I wish I had some Windex

I was bored on a flight the other day and took some pictures out the window. I think they would be a lot better if I could have taken some Windex to the plane. There are so many views I wish I had been able to photograph. I don't photograph as much as I would like for a variety of reasons:
-I can't reach my camera
-I'm not sitting in the window seat
-There is something funky on the window (scratches, splotches, dead bird, etc)
-I don't want to ruin my super professional business persona by whipping out my camera
-The flight attendant already told us to put electronics away and I'm sitting too close to the front so she would see me breaking the rules

I most love the evening flights over DC. The district looks great at night but is supremely difficult to photograph from a plane with my point and shoot camera!







No comments:

Post a Comment