Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Carry-On

For a while now I have been wanting a new bag. My current bag is getting dirty. But after some thought I realized, I don't want a new, new bag. I want a new version of my same bag.

My current bag is perfect. I like that it has wide straps on the shoulder. It's very sturdy and I don't worry about the straps ripping out.  And that's a valid concern! I realized as I was digging through my bag looking for keys just how much I carry around. So my next (cleaner version of the same bag) has to be able to carry my life around in it as well as my current bag. But I don't want a larger bag. I'm sure I could find something else to carry and I'm just not sure my back/shoulder/necks could handle it.
Case in point - this is what was in my bag today.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. carry-on luggage

    ReplyDelete