Monday, February 21, 2011

When I'm not working II

My cousin Bobby came up from North Carolina for the weekend and Bobby, my other cousin Victor and my sister Emily and I spent lots of fun, quality time together!
We went out to dinner Friday night.
Played pool and shuffle board later that night.

Saturday we went down to Quantico and met one of my cousin's friends, ate Greek food and saw the real headquarters of NCIS.

EDIT: apparently I got too excited about the NCIS building and jumped the gun. Not the headquarters. (Thanks for raining on my parade vic).

Saturday night we went out in Adams Morgan.




Sunday we ate Mexican food and went to go see Cedar Rapids (really funny).
Also...this happened...

After the movie we went back to my house where Emily made us a delicious Sunday night sauce dinner.

3 comments: