Friday, April 15, 2011

A collection of random pictures

Last weekend my parents were in town while my Dad attended a conference. I took pictures. I also don't really have anything else to blog about because I only went on 1 trip this week and it was fairly uneventful. Hence:
Friday night my Mom, Dad, Sister, Sister's friends and I went to dinner.
I ordered the "Chesapeake Cioppino". Everyone else's entrees were a reasonable size. I was served the Ocean.
Saturday we went to Eastern Market. It was my Mom's first time ever. From Eastern Market we walked to the Botanical Gardens and along the way we noticed this nifty flower.

 There were also flowers at the Botanical Gardens.
 A large majority of the flowers seemed to be Orchids.
This is not a very good picture but I particularly liked this Orchid.
 From Eastern Market we walked across the mall to the National Gallery of Art. 

We particularly liked the free audio guides! I need someone to tell me what to look at in art museums.
 From the National Gallery of Art we walked all the way to Georgetown (approximately 5 miles).
I bought this Fishy luggage tag in Miami and it makes me happy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment