Monday, April 18, 2011

Least Bad Option? (POLL -->)

I just received a call from the agency that handle's my company's travel.  Immediately my heart sunk. Getting calls from them is never good!


For reasons currently unknown, US Airways canceled my 3:10 direct flight from DCA to MHT (Manchester, NH). The agent was able to tell me I was rebooked but had to call US Airways to find out how I rebooked.  I immediately ran through the options in my head and none of them are good.

So for this week's poll.  Which do you think is the "least bad" option?

A. 9pm direct out of DCA to MHT landing at 10:30pm, 30 minute drive to hotel
B. 3:25pm out of DCA, through PHL, landing at MHT at 7:45, 30 minute drive to hotel
C. 3:30pm direct out of DCA to BOS, landing at 5:00pm, 2 hour drive to hotel.

Bonus question (leave your answer in the comments) - which one do you think US Airways rebooked me on??

No comments:

Post a Comment