Sunday, April 3, 2011

Time to make some decisions (POLL to the right -->)

Ok folks. I need to start figuring my vacation plans out. Jenny and I have been contemplating a cross country road trip. We would drive from DC to Las Vegas, spend a day or 2 in Las Vegas and then fly back. The flights from Las Vegas back to DC just dropped from $232 to about $180 which I feel like we should jump on!

That being said, it's a big commitment! There is the flight, the rental car, hotels, food, gas, etc. I'm thinking it can get pretty pricey, pretty quickly depending on what we want to do and where we want to stay. I've also been getting some mixed reactions to the idea.  There are those that are all for it and others who think it sounds like torture.

Financially it makes the most sense to do it with 4 people. I also think that could be a fun number. Right now we have 2.

So...time to help me make decisions folks...

A. Go for it! You're only young once!
B. Driving over 2,500 miles sounds like torture!
C. Sounds like fun and I want to join!
D. A poll? Seriously? You need to make this decision yourself!

1 comment:

  1. I drove cross country twice with my
    Wife and 3 daughters. Some of mg best memories. If you can relax and enjoy the journey, I would definitely go for it. I've always thought every American should see America by car and it will never be as easy a it is now. Drive carefully. Don't run out of gas in the empty spaces of the unpopulated states and enjoy end heck out of it.

    ReplyDelete