Thursday, March 17, 2011

I travel for work...this is not news...

 
Are kickball leagues popular outside of DC? Having only lived here since graduating I'm not really sure. I don't feel like I hear of friends from high school joining them...

Regardless...they're popular in DC and after 3 years I finally decided to join one. After paying the requisite $50 entrance fee I thought it might be a good idea to compare the Kickball schedule to my travel schedule.

Right. I travel for work. Excellent. Good bye 50 bucks.

As of right now I should be able to attend approximately half of the season, although only sporadically across the spring. Oh and I'm about to kick off another project or 2 (possibly 3) so we could see a few more of those Tuesdays disappear. 

This is the price I pay for all those frequent flyer miles...my social life.

No comments:

Post a Comment