Friday, March 11, 2011

The Snack Situation (Poll to the right -->)

Since my last poll was a rip-roaring success (if you define success as your cousin beating the system to vote multiple times...and I do) I'm posting another one!

One of my constant struggles is to find somewhat healthy snack options at the airport. They often carry entire walls of large snack bags and many fewer single portion options. And even the smaller options are general 2 servings (but really - who eats 1/2 a bag of cheez-its/pretzels/goldfish/etc?).

So my question is this.  Which of the snacks listed below do you think is the "healthiest*"?

A. Lay's Classic Potato Chips

B. Pepperidge Farm Cheddar Goldfish Crackers

C. Cheez-it Snack Bag



(*healthiest being the option with the least calories in the size bag offered by the airport shop, not necessarily by serving size).


Go with gut here folks. No cheating!

1 comment:

  1. you so would not have this problem if you were an anxious traveler like me. see, there are some upsides to having an irrational fear of flying.

    ReplyDelete