Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Poll Results

I know all of you who participated in my poll last week (all 10 of you...thanks family) have been waiting on bated breath for feedback on the poll results. With the benefit of hindsight I still believe the option (C) I chose was the right one. Here are my thoughts on the various flights:

A. The one gets in the latest (midnight) and is the only one with a layover. Plus there is nothing to do in the DSM airport where I would have had to wait for multiple hours.

B. In a perfect world this is the flight I would have loved to take, unfortunately I would have missed it! Due to the multiple inches of snow coming down I we arrived right at 4pm.

C. Best Option! (I do love being right)

D. My colleague was on this flight and it ended up being canceled because at the time it took off too much snow had come down

Unfortunately for me I am taking none of these options this week! Instead I'm on a Delta flight that leaves DSM at 5:50 cst; arrives DTW at 8:45 est; leaves DTW at 10:02pm; arrives IAD at 11:41 est. Oh, and my meetings start at 6:30am...it's going to be a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment