Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sitting in the Bulkhead...overrated??

I know many consider the bulkhead to be a coveted seating option but, personally, I think its more trouble than its worth! My perspective might be a bit skewed by the fact that I have no need for additional leg room, all 5 feet of me does just fine in coach.  If I do find that I have been assigned a bulkhead seat I routinely move myself!

I nearly always have 2 carry ons, one of which is roller suitcase. Finding overhead space for a suitcase is difficult as it is. But overhead space for a suitcase and my laptop bag is often impossible. Or if I put both up there I end up angering the people around me, also fighting for that overhead space. Not to mention then when I want to get my laptop out it's a hassle.

Fortunately I won't have to worry about that tonight. I'm sitting in First.

No comments:

Post a Comment