Friday, March 18, 2011

Poll Results

There was not nearly as much love for the Cheez-it as I thought there might be!  I expected the Goldfish cracker to come out on top and so it did with 45% of the vote. I definitely didn't expect to see 36% of the vote go, and correctly so, to the potato chip.

So here is how it breaks down:
  • Lay's Classic Potato Chip
    • Calories : 150
    • Fat: 10g
    • Carb: 15g
    • Protein: 2g
  • Pepperidge Farm Cheddar Goldfish Crackers
    • Calories: 210
    • Fat: 9g
    • Carb: 27g
    • Protein: 5g
  •  Cheez-it Snack Bag
    • Calories: 420
    • Fat: 22g
    • Carb: 48g
    • Protein: 10g
If we were to go by serving size alone that might change things as both the Goldfish and the Cheez-its had 2 servings in a bag, but per my earlier comment...who really just eats one serving??

I should also note - I ate none of these. Instead I got the bag of air-popped popcorn which was like 300 calories for 4 servings and I probably ate 2 servings.

***
So I'm liking this poll thing. And apparently the 11 whole people who voted are as well (or else my cousin just voted 11 times...but either way). Next up is going to be a poll or competition (potentially with cash prize?) to name my new Romero Britto luggage tag. Get excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment