Thursday, January 31, 2013

So it was a foot!

Quick update on the foot pain I mentioned last week. I'm both pleased and disappointed to hear my x-rays were "unremarkable."  Pleased because that means I didn't miss anything glaring when I was trying read my own x-ray but disappointed because:
A. That means there is still no solution
B. No one likes to be "unremarkable!"

So the next step is to get an MRI which should be able to show more related to the tendons and any inflammation. The next available appointment wasn't until Tuesday and I won't see the doctor until next Friday.  It's been a few years of this so I guess I can wait a week or so longer!

In other news...

Training plan - 22 minute swim, HR Zone 1-2

My plan - Swim 22 minutes, freestyle, no breaks + at least another 20 minutes but may mix up the stokes

Actual - Swam 44 laps of freestyle in 22 minutes, finished up with 16 laps of breaststroke. Had hoped to do more but was crunched for time and not really feeling it!

No comments:

Post a Comment