Friday, February 1, 2013

I eat like a kindergartener

Ideally I eat every 2 to 4 hours. Basically I'm hungry every 2 hours, try to make myself wait 3 hours to eat and can push it to 4 but I might not be any fun to be around. On weekends in addition to my constant snacking I often eat a "snack lunch."

Basically eat a lot of little things instead of one meal like a sandwich. Today was turkey with laughing cow cheese, PB2 with Wasa Crackers and an apple with cinnamon and sugar (ok - splenda baking blend but whatever).

You might have noticed I called my Friday lunch a "weekend" lunch. One of my favorite things about my grad school is that we never have classes on Fridays! So may weekends generally begin at 9am Friday morning.  One would think they begin Thursday evening, but you would be wrong. I often have to attend meetings at the hospital from 7am until 9am.  Not an ideal start to your weekend, but I'll take it.

To be fair, I often spend my Fridays (and every other Monday when we also do not have class) getting all my work for the week accomplished.

Training plan - off

My plan - first it was strength training, then it was at least an hour on the bike, then I thought maybe yoga

Actual - a whopping 3.47 miles on the bike; a good 15 seconds of yoga #trainingfail

No comments:

Post a Comment