Sunday, February 10, 2013

Giving Credit Where Credit is Due!

My cousin ran 11 miles yesterday!  Apparently I'm holding the kid back! I was pretty impressed with our 7 mile run a few weeks ago but Vic set out to run for 90 minutes yesterday which apparently translates into 11 for him.
He also averaged a 8:35 minute mile.  I think I'm more jealous of his speed than his distance!  I'm 1/2 bummed we didn't run together this weekend...1/2 really relieved because I definitely could not have run 11 miles and never run an 8:35 mile, let alone the sub 8:00 mile he did!  I do feel bad that when we run together I slow him down but at the same time, I like that he pushes me to be faster and run further.

But since we're not running together today...I'm just looking to hit my training plan goal because I am not feeling it!

***

Training plan - 40 minute run

My plan - do multiple searches for a good 5 mile run, map out my own five mile run, change my mind between running inside/outside 3 times, etc; at this point I just need to start running!

Actual - 4.6 mile run in 43:31

1 comment: