Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Something may need to give?


This first month of school has flown by! Not only that but school has almost been an afterthought. The coursework has been pretty light, we haven't had many assignments, and I have a lot of other things going on!  Currently I'm training for the triathlon, taking 6 classes, work as an independent contractor for two different consulting firms, and have a Graduate Assistant position through my program. Occasionally I attempt a social life.

Unfortunately it's all about to get a bit more crazy. We have a few big assignment/exams coming up between Feb 20th and Feb 28th. Plus training ramps up to 6 days a week soon.

Oh, and I'm about to start a new internship...in Baltimore...

It's possible something may need to give?

***

In less stressful news...

I made this for dinner...and it was delicious
***

Training plan - off

My plan - reintroduce strength training to my life (I've been bad about this since starting the triathlon training!)

Actual - reintroduce strength training to my life...tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment